All resources on this page are completely free to use, and we will keep updating them as we go on throughout the year!
Beginner Online Learning
If you’re a Carleton Student, you get free access to O’Reilly digital Library, which have a ton books to help you get started with AI/ML!
Recommended Reading List:
- Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition By Aurélien Géron
- Data Science for Business by Tom Fawcett, Foster Provost Grokking
- Deep Learning by Andrew W. Trask
- Data Science from Scratch, 2nd Edition by Joel Grus
A great, short mini-course to get you started with the fundamentals of Machine Learning and Kaggle!
Create an account with the course name “httlads”, and a begin longer, more in depth data science course! Feel free to check out all the other free courses while you’re there.
Math for AI
Math is an integral part of AI/ML, so here is a list of our favorite resources that focus on math in relation to AI!
- Multivariable Calculus for Machine Learning – Coursera
- Linear Algebra for Machine Learning – Coursera
- Statistics for Data Science – Youtube
- Matrix Operations for Machine Learning – Article
- Derivatives for Machine Learning – Article
Intermediate Online Learning
Playlist for learning neural networks by 3Blue1Brown!
Short course on intermediate Machine Learning techniques!